ADMISSIONS STANDARDS & PROCEDURES
Step right into the best Christian education you can get in central and southern SLO County.
You, too, will join our parents in enjoying the many things they rave
about CCS: family atmosphere, safety, small classes, friendly students
and parents, Christian values, high academic standards, dedicated staff
Welcome to CCS!
WHEN IN DOUBT CALL THE SCHOOL OFFICE
1. Parent may request a school tour with the principal or staff member any time even before application.
2. Parent completes and turns in the New Student Application Packet including references as requested, copies of prior school records including most recent report card and standardized test results.
3. Students take readiness evaluation test especially for lower grades.
4. Principal evaluates application. Parent and student has a personal interview with the principal.
5. Parent pays registration fee to hold a place in class and makes financial arrangements which may include application for financial assistance.
6. CCS arranges for transfer of records from prior school.
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
Please use our CONTACT US FORM to request more information or download the following forms to be completed and sent/brought to the school:
ENTRY STANDARDS WILL BE EVALUATED PRIOR TO ACCEPTANCE TO CCS
Have at least one parent who has accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and demonstrate a consistent relationship with Him in life.
Elementary students do not yet have to be a Christian.
Junior/Senior High students must have accepted Jesus Christ as personal Savior and demonstrate a consistent relationship with Him in life.
The family needs to be actively involved in a Bible teaching church whose doctrinal position supports Coastal Christian School’s Statement of Faith.
Students need to be adequately prepared to achieve at their grade level as shown by having maintained at least a “C” (2.0) grade average in regular grade-appropriate subjects at the student's former school.
The student shall have maintained a satisfactory citizenship record.
The student desires to attend Coastal Christian School and is willing to comply with the school’s standards.
For Kindergarten, the student must be age five by December 2.