BE A CCS CHAMPION
#1: PRAYER SUPPORT IS ESSENTIAL. PLEASE PRAY DAILY FOR EACH OF THE FOLLOWING --
- Wisdom for teachers and perserverance for students
- Resources, leaders, and funding to build a new campus that will honor God and increase His ministry at CCS
- Protection for students and staff from temptations, dangers, and worldly deceptions
- Our families support and growth
- New students who will benefit from CCS's programs
Join the CCS Prayer Team and we will periodically email you topics to keep in prayer for the school. Subscribe to Prayer Team Now
#3: VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
For the campus --
Repairs and improvements for "stuff"
For chapel --
Pastors to give sermons at student chapels
Musicians to help worship teams prepare for chapel
For classrooms --
Weekly helpers in class
Readers to tutor students
#2: FINANCIAL SUPPORT BUILDS GOD'S KINGDOM
God's plan is to use YOU, His servants, to work hard for His
Scholarships are crucial to keep students at CCS during these rough times.
Building the New Campus has never been as possible as it is now with county approval in hand. Final plans are in the works. All it will take is funding -- a miracle worth of funding. If God blessed you at CCS, you can help the ministry grow to disciple 500+ students at a time and offer a wider variety of programs to meet individual needs.
Sports and the Arts need to be expanded. If that is your area of interest, support a team or artist now.
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT THE GROWTH THAT GOD HAS IN MIND FOR CCS.